Kamis, 19 Desember 2013

My Inspiration

--Sri Mulyani Indrawati --

Sri Mulyani Indrawati 








 I win ... As long as I do not betray the truth, I do not deny my conscience, and  I can keep my dignity and self-esteem, then I win there.” 




Who is she? Do you know? Yeahh, she is Sri Mulyani Indrawati. She was born on Tanjung Karang (now called Bandar Lampung) on August 26th 1962. Her husband is Tony Sumartono. She has three children. There are Dewinta Illinia, Adwin Haryo Indrawana, and Luqman Indra Pambudi.

For me, she is a great woman. She is not only the best mom for her family but also the best  woman for her career. She is the “really” Kartini for nowadays. She is beautiful, smart and wise.

Her career :
Ø  In 2002, be Excecutive Director for Moneter Fund (IMF) as delegation for 12 states at South East Asia / SEA Group

Ø  In 2005, be  Indonesian Finance Minister

Ø  In August 2008, Mulyani was ranked by Forbes Magazine as the 23rd most powerful woman in the Indonesian and World.

Ø  In 2007 and 2008, Emerging Markets newspaper selected Sri Mulyani as Asia Finance Minister of the year

Ø  In May 2010-now, Sri Mulyani was appointed as one of three Managing Directors of the World Bank Group

She inspires all women in Indonesia and  around the World. She work with her heart. You are my idol, Sri Mulyani Indrawati.






 
 

2 komentar: